Clean Water From Every Tap With Total Whole Home Filtration
Target and remove the biggest problems in Ontario water with advanced whole home filtration solutions that stop problematic hard water before it starts.
Chances are, if you’ve lived in Ontario for a while, you’ll be familiar with the kinds of problems untreated, hard water can have for residents:
- Cloudy or discolored tap water
- Unpleasant or foul odor from water right out of the tap
- White buildup and chalky residue
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
- Laundry that looks like it’s been through the ringer, and may even be stained
- Skin, hair, and nails that feel parched after a shower or bath
Problems like these, left untreated for the long term, can cause even more issues for your home. Hard water minerals, for example, can damage plumbing and appliances because the buildup that comes along with it makes water heaters, washing machines, and more work double duty.
When your appliances are working harder than they need to, that means your utility bill is also likely higher than it needs to be, as major appliances suck energy to compensate for water that can’t be used as efficiently as filtered water.
You Have Options! Virtual or At Home — How Do Our Appointments Work?
Call us or fill out the “GET PRICING” form. If you fill out the “GET PRICING” form, your local Culligan representative will contact you via telephone as soon as possible to provide you with the best options for you and your family for setting an appointment.
You can elect for 1) a water treatment expert to arrive at your home with a number of no-contact options, or 2) set your appointment virtually!
Sign up for water updates, monthly specials and more with Culligan
A Home Water Assessment Just Became Easier Than Ever
Your local Culligan water expert can arrive at your home and give you the best options to suit your family, lifestyle and budget. But if you can’t see us — that’s ok too. Read more below.
At Home Appointments: Your local Culligan Water expert will arrive at your home, ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Outdoor Water Test: If you have an outside spigot, Culligan will arrive at your home and collect a water sample from an outdoor water source using your directives.
Water Sample Pickup: Culligan will pick up a sample of your tap water at your front door based on your directives.
Customer Sample Drop-Off (fast results!): Drop off a sample of your tap water to your local Culligan Water dealership.
Water Tests Made Easy With Culligan Virtual Appointments.
We can bring our fun, entertaining water demonstration through your screen right into your home with our virtual appointments! You can watch on your phone, laptop or tablet as your Culligan Water experts ask questions about your home’s water needs and discuss options that make the most sense to fit your family, lifestyle and budget.
Water Quality in Ontario
Ontario residents experience many hard water-related problems at home because the city relies on underground aquifers to supply water to homes throughout the area. Groundwater has a lot of advantages, like being less prone to harmful contamination than surface water, but it’s also responsible for the most common challenges Ontario water faces.
These challenges are generally the result of dissolved minerals —most commonly calcium, iron, and magnesium — and can be found causing trouble, and turned up noses, in homes from Riverside to Claremont, and beyond.
"Great quality water and no more hard water scaling on my faucets. The filters under kitchen sink are replaced yearly by Culligan serviceperson and the whole house outside water filter tank is done by Culligan serviceman monthly. How great is that! Good clean tasting water to drink and to bathe in." - Vincent, Palm Desert
Solutions from Whole Home Water Filtration
Culligan’s advanced, whole home water filtration systems stop hard water problems at the source, so you get better-tasting water that runs clear and works better in your home. A single solution for Ontario hard water problems, whole home filtration eliminates unpleasant tastes and odors, while helping appliances work more efficiently, sparing plumbing and fixtures, and generally being easier on you and your people at home.
Our total home water solutions are targeted for Ontario water’s specific hard, poor quality water to improve taste and performance for a difference you’ll notice in every room of the house.
Whole Home Water Filtration Benefits:
Whole home softeners can save you time and money by reducing utility bills, extending the life of major appliances, and helping you spend less on personal care and cleaning products like soaps, shampoos, and detergents. Soft, filtered water is also gentler on hair, skin, nails, laundry, and more, so you’ll feel better and enjoy clothes that look new, longer.
- Get clear, better-tasting, fresher-smelling water from every faucet.
- Save on utility bills by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from hard water buildup.
- Make cleaning faster with filtered water that rinses clean without cloudy residue or water spots.
- Improve skin, hair, and nails with softer, gentler water.
- Keep clothes looking new, longer, with filtered water that’s easier on laundry.
- Save on detergents, soaps, shampoos, and more with softer water that uses cleaners and personal products more effectively.
The Culligan Difference
We’ve served Ontario and greater Southern California for over 80 years — we know the water, its problems, and how to solve them. We’re experienced at diagnosing and understanding the water in your home, so we can find the whole home filtration solution that will work for your home and your specific water goals.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole home filter.
- Water tests are always free, and your local Culligan of Ontario will review the results with you to identify water issues, and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan of Ontario is always here to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
The practice of adding fluoride to municipal supplies has come under increased scrutiny.
Copper is one metal that acid water can dissolve into your water system. While copper pipes are used in household plumbing, and it is in fact necessary for your diet, it can be poisonous.
If you live in a rural area, nitrates in water might be of chief concern to you and your family’s health – particularly if you have an infant or a pregnant mother nursing in the home.
Rotten Egg Smell
Water may smell like rotten eggs. This is the result of sulfur somewhere in your water supply. But it's not always your external source and your solution can rely on simple tests.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.